The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Closed Sundays
* Answer and direct all incoming calls
* Provide excellent customer service
* Clerical duties as assigned
* Receipt payments
* Ensure the payments and/or cash security for the office
* Balance cash drawer daily
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates
* Valid driver’s license
* Computer literacy and ability to learn Company software
**** This position is Monday thru Thursday 4-8 and Saturday 8-5.
Location/Region: Waukesha, WI (US - 53186)