Do you like to have different types of assignments and variety in your work? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the "right way?" You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult situations, you have great tact and charm. Is this you? Then we need you as our Flexible Service Representative. Job Description:
As a Flexible Service Representative, you will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail.
- Persuasively selling optional services.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
Mandatory Requirements Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
- Valid and active driver’s license.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, copy machine, and fax machine is required. Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets EEO Statement Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Location/Region: Arlington, VA