We are seeking new and experienced Real Estate Agents to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
We are a full-service real estate company specializing in Residential, Commercial and Investment real estate.
Worldwide leader in Training and Education.
We are seeking individuals with strong communication skills and the ability to be fluid in technology while proactively engaged with clients.
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keller Williams Realty is a company that changes lives. The culture is as diverse as the countless ways in which associates and market centers commit themselves to finding and serving the higher purpose of business, and is united by cohesive understanding of our company-wide belief system.
At the core of Keller Williams Realty is a conviction that who you are in business with matters. We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways.
We’re looking for passionate entrepreneurs who are ready to seize the opportunity of today’s market. If you’re looking for a refreshing change, a growth-focused, innovation-driven atmosphere, and the opportunity to turn your career intentions into reality, Keller Williams is the place for you.
If you would like to schedule a confidential interview please respond below.
Location/Region: Orange, CA (US)