The Director of Operations is responsible for the implementation and oversight of the Goldring Institute’s multiple educational programs in Latin America, Asia, Europe, and India. The Goldring educational programs include MBA, Master of Finance, and Master of Management, as well as advanced management non-degree programs offered in international locations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative manner
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Excellent budget management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and excellent working knowledge of software packages and applications applicable to responsibilities of the position) verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with others
Required Education and/or Experience
- Master’s Degree and five (5) year’s experience in management of academic-related marketing and student-service operations
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Fluency in a second language, preferably Mandarin or Spanish
- Experience with operations of international educational programs
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.This posting will remain open until filled.Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA (US)