Our team-oriented environment and high standards for excellence are conducive to unlimited professional and personal growth.
Here are some qualifications you, our ideal candidate, should possess:
• College Degree preferred, or in process of completion
• Strong desire to exceed expectations; you are competitive and like to win
• Student mentality; willingness to learn and eager to seek knowledge from professional mentors
• Strong interpersonal communication skills; you have the ability to genuinely connect with diverse personality types with a personal, one-on-one approach
• High level of emotional intelligence; the ability to perceive, control, and evaluate emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
• Strong work ethic; the belief that hard work is intrinsically virtuous (opportunity = hard work)
• Self-starter; you possess an internal motivation to succeed and be productive in the absence of constant supervision or outside motivational forces.
• Excellent verbal communication skills; you are easy to talk to and communicate effectively in a clear, concise and professional manner.
• Approachable and relatable demeanor; people not only gravitate to you but feel comfortable in conversation with you
• A positive attitude is a must! Attitudes are infectious; we are a pro-optimist team!
Strong consideration for candidates with leadership experience in community/collegiate, organizations, chapters, teams, groups, and societies.
Entry Level Marketing Representatives are paid hourly with additional weekly client bonuses.
Responsibilities for Marketing Representatives:
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned clients
• Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
• Expertly managing the needs of external customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
• Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
• Strategize, execute and manage alongside the Brand Ambassador teams
• Interact and communicate with customers
• Problem solve and make the professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm's clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
• Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients who offer the in-store services
• Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Verdell Consulting has developed a successful training program that is designed to produce top- notch managers for the national accounts of new and existing clients. As we continue to grow so does our need for these leaders in our business
Location/Region: Tacoma, WA (US)