We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant and Office Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization and assisting the president of the company.
- Manage records, information, and database
- Communicate with clients, vendors, colleagues, community members, and staff representing the company values
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Coordinate accounts receivable and payable
- Perform other office tasks (answer phone, greet clients, replenish office supplies, distribute mail, etc.)
- Execute compliance requirements for client and prospect communication, as well as procedures
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
We are a private wealth company with a mission to help our clients use their money to have the lives they want. Our holistic approach includes financial planning, investment, and insurance services.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)