CT is currently seeking a Part Time Operations Clerk for our Dallas, TX location. The ideal candidates should be self-motivated with strong detail orientation, possess excellent problem solving/verbal communication skills, and have computer knowledge.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Customer service – direct customer liaison ensuring customer process compliance
- Billing of customers freight
- General administrative duties
- Provide support to terminal management
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 1-2 years in a transportation, logistics or distribution center environment preferred but not required
- Able to work a maximum 25 hour work week.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Moderate proficiency with office based software
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Associate’s Degree preferred but not required
Central Transport began in 1932 in Detroit, MI with a single truck and now we are consistently ranked in the top 15 LTL service providers in the nation, providing services to the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employee education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. We listen to what our customers say, and we are always changing to meet their expectations. The intelligence, teamwork, and dedication of our highly trained professionals allows us to make this possible.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)