Grand Prairie Health and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a dependable, efficient and experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide quality care to our patients. If you are someone who seeks to have a positive impact on the lives of your patients and their families and want a career that is both personally and professionally fulfilling, then joining Grand Prairie Health and Rehabilitation Center as an LPN is right for you!
Your Responsibilities as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Grand Prairie Health and Rehabilitation Center:
- Conducting physical examinations including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status
- Administering medications and treatments
- Participating in the care planning process
- Communicating with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documenting assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educating patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Completing required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state or federal regulations
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State licensure as an LPN
- Current CPR certification
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, and more
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchasing Power
- Perks that Work
At Grand Prairie Health and Rehabilitation Center we extend an arm of care and safeguarding for both our patients and dedicated nursing team. We believe in the value our nurses and nursing assistants bring to our facility and into the lives of our patients and we strive to provide the perfect environment for our nurses to succeed.
If you are an RN, LPN or CNA looking for a place to grow as a working professional while enriching the lives of your patients, Grand Prairie Health and Rehabilitation is the place for you. We are located at 10330 Prairie RIdge Blvd, at the intersection of Prairie Ridge and 104th Avenue.
If you're ready for a nursing job with real purpose, apply for a job with Grand Prairie today!