Are you looking for a CNA job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you?
That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Health Insurance
* GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* Free continuing education
* Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* One to one patient care
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
* Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
* A current, valid state certification and in good standing
High school diploma or GED *
Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Bel Air, MD (21015)