Priority Payment Systems South is experiencing rapid growth in the southern part of the country and is looking for the best of the best when it comes to outside sales people. We are hiring independent, self-motivated and experienced sales professionals responsible for growing our customer base across our robust line of services and product offerings.
We are known for our integrity and honesty and are interested in people who possess similar characteristics. You are required to maintain the highest ethical business practices.
As an Account Executive for Priority Payment Systems South you will have access to the finest technology, products, service and resources in the industry. For your first 30 days of employment you will work closely with an experienced sales manager running preset appointments, prospecting (cold calling) and closing sales with local businesses. This sales manager will conduct sales calls with you to demonstrate our short sales cycle using proprietary financial analysis tools and sales presentation materials. You have the freedom to set your own schedule, the harder you work the more you make!!
- Maintain a weekly schedule and communicate that with the sales manager.
- Run preset sales appointments based on your work area.
- Prospect for new business through cold calling and networking.
- Practice our consultative sales approach to uncover clients’ needs.
- Present our value proposition and close sales on the spot using strong closing skills.
- Up sell clients on our proprietary POS solution, cash advances, payroll and other products and services.
Job qualifications and desired skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- 1-2 years outside sales experience
- Comfortable with face to face prospecting
- Highly competitive, ethical and honest
- Accustomed to a short sales cycle selling solutions and services
- Ability to develop business relationships with strong follow up skills
- Commission based sales background with experience closing 7-10 deals per month
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Compensation and benefits
- W-2 Employment Status with weekly pay
- Upfront Commissions ranging from a minimum of $200-$3,000 per deal
- Aggressive 6 Tier monthly bonus program
- Health Benefits Package upon signing 30 accounts
- Company paid Life/AD&D policy ($30,000) upon qualifying for health benefits
- Uncapped residual income with vesting equity - residual buyback options after vesting up to 30X the value - even if you don’t work with Priority forever
- Ramp up pay in place for the first 90 days
- Opportunities for advancement based on production not tenure
At Priority Payment Systems South in Universal City, TX, we are about growth and opportunity. We maintain a "work with us, not for us" philosophy that provides a motivational, team-like work environment that is fun and competitive.
As one of the fastest growing payment processors in the nation, we work with businesses of all shapes and sizes. Priority Payment Systems South is leading the way to the next generation of commerce. We offer a range of products plus a full-featured point of sale to meet our clients' payment processing needs.
At Priority, we take the time to get to know our clients and take pride in their successes. Every Priority employee is dedicated to pursuing innovation, providing useful and responsive service and giving back to our communities. At the heart of our business is our elite team of experienced executives, drawn together from various areas of the bank card processing industry by the opportunity to raise the standard of service.
Priority is large enough to provide the processing, products and services that merchants need to effectively manage payments and grow their businesses. We process for over 156K merchants but still get to know our merchants and care about their success. Our size means we can also be agile in responding to customer requests or concerns.
We're changing merchants' expectations as we set new standards for service and convenience. That's why we've established our 4 Rings and Resolve service standard. Our clients' call will be answered within four rings, not by a machine, but by a representative qualified to assist with their request. Our 24/7 technical support truly provides round the clock expertise.
Join our team and see why "Priority Pays"!
EMV Smart/Chip Credit Card Solutions Provider
Location/Region: San Antonio, TX (US)