THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION
Immediate need for an experienced subcontractors administrator. Ideal candidate will be able to perform the required duties which include but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluates proposals, negotiates and prepares complex subcontracts, monitors subcontractor performance and documents subcontract in accordance with established procurement policies and procedures.
- Receives and reviews subcontractor proposals.
- Assist in the source selection process by helping the proposal evaluation team in fact finding, technical evaluations, and cost/price analysis.
- Negotiate subcontract terms and conditions including estimated cost/price, delivery, quality and performance requirements.
- Develops the subcontract document; reviews it for compliance with Government, Corporate and Company requirements; and obtains management approval prior to issuance to the subcontractor.
- Ensures compliance with contractor purchasing system requirements and all terms and conditions, including price, schedule and quality.
- Reviews and monitors payments, commitments and funding status. Negotiates subcontract changes including complex ones and responds to all formal subcontract inquires and issues.
- Provides subcontract status as required.
- Provides subcontract advice and counsel especially when unique or difficult issues arise to program managers, engineering personnel and other related functions such as finance, quality and contract administration.
- Performs subcontract close-out.
- Travel percentage time 15% – 20 %.
- Associates Degree in Business or related fields of Business and 5 years’ experience. 4 years or more experience will be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- Must have expert knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DoD FAR Supplement. (DFARS), and contractor purchasing system requirements.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Confidential Security Clearance Eligible.
- DBIDS Eligible (Must be able to pass a federal Background Check)
Salary: $20 - $24.25 per hour depending on experience
IMAGE SERVICES Staffing provides a wide variety of qualified individuals to every type of position and all types of businesses in Hampton Roads including but not limited to positions on levels of administrative, accounting, clerical, finance, management, IT, technical and graphics/web Design. Image Services is a local woman-owned corporation, established in 2001, a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, an Equal Opportunity Employer and Veteran friendly business. DO NOT WAIT TO APPLY. This position is open and we are looking for viable applicants NOW. We have all types of positions in all industries. NEVER A FEE to the applicant. We have temp-to-hire, temporary and direct hire positions. Please visit our website, www.imageservicesstaffing.com.
A listing of all jobs, past and present can be found at: http://imageservicesstaffing.com/careerportal/#/jobs
BBB Accredited Business since 2008! Check out our listing here: http://www.bbb.org/norfolk/business-reviews/employment-contractors-temporary-help/image-services-staffing-in-virginia-beach-va-43000583
FACEBOOK: http: //www.facebook.com/pages/IMAGE-SERVICES-Staffing/105333889498370?ref=hl
Location/Region: Norfolk, VA (US)