- 18-Jul-2019 to 16-Sep-2019 (CST)
- Woodstock, GA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance; Life, Accident, STD & LTD Insurance; Paid Vacation; 401k/Roth 401k Matching & Profit Sharing; Bonus Potential
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
Caddell's Industrial & Power Group is looking to add an office based, heavy industrial sector, Project Coordinator to our team. This position will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the field operations on multiple self-perform industrial/power projects ranging in value from $5MM to $100MM.
- Provides home office based technical support to multiple field operations teams.
- Participates in developing and updating project schedules in P6.
- Assists site teams in developing and submitting change orders.
- Assists site teams in issue tracking and resolution.
- Assists site teams in developing scope and identifying local subcontractors.
- Assists site teams in developing and updating construction work packages.
- Participates in planning, purchasing, invoicing and other contractual requirements.
- Participates in monitoring project costs and developing/submitting/tracking monthly invoices.
- Ensures project invoicing is timely, accurate and in accordance with contract specifications.
- Organizes and prioritizes a variety of complex industrial construction project tasks in an effective and timely manner, setting priorities, and meeting critical time deadlines, and must be
- Assists estimating team at peak times.
- Assists project teams in project close out procedures.
Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and five years' experience in the construction industry required. Four-year degree in engineering, construction or management and two years experience in the construction industry preferred, though project experience will be considered in lieu of same. Must have Primavera P6 experience and must have the ability to read, understand and follow engineered drawings and specifications as well as other construction documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong client relations skills are a must. Excellent organizational skills and must be an organized and detail oriented self-starter. Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Must have knowledge of the construction industry including equipment, labor, means and methods, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, quality control, etc. Ability to coordinate multiple activities as required by the project. Experience with Procore Technologies and CMiC software is highly desired.
Physical Requirements: Ability to stoop, kneel and lift up to 50 pounds. Able to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions, and walk on uneven ground. Must have the ability to climb ladders and scaffold as required.
The Caddell Way Culture from Caddell Construction Co (DE) LLC on Vimeo.
Location/Region: Woodstock, GA