About the Company
Rose Paving LLC, a multi- million- dollar company, leads in providing complete parking lot management solutions to commercial and industrial properties nationwide. Services include asphalt patching; asphalt reconstruction; asphalt resurfacing; sealcoating; cracksealing; concrete maintenance including installation and repair of concrete curbs, walks, and pads; storm sewer repair and installation, lot marking, and green paving solutions.
Established in 1974, Rose Paving LLC is a privately held company that maintains its corporate headquarters in Bridgeview, Illinois, with offices in Streamwood, IL, Denver, CO, Atlanta, GA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Tampa, FL, Phoenix, AZ, Nashville, TN and Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. We are proud to report that because of our expertise, dedicated employees, and loyal customers, Rose Paving has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors.We are considered to be the leaders in our industry and have a staff of over 325 employees. As a company, we continue to make great strides in exceeding industry, customer, and employee expectations.
The primary purpose is to facilitate and execute the work sold by Rose Paving, handling all duties pertaining to operations including but not limited to preparing and submitting required paperwork, field execution, maximizing efficiencies and profitability, limiting down-time, and purchasing and maintaining equipment. In addition, a qualified candidate will encourage and promote a team environment that motivates crew members and sets a high bar regarding performance standards set forth in measurable goals.
- Assists with preparation of estimates, cost reports, forecasts, account codes, budgets and change orders.
- Orchestrates schedule for all crews to maximize efficiency and profit.
- Leading and working with certain crews as the acting Foreman, if needed
- Responsible for the safety and well being of all direct reports
- Communicates directly with clients including scheduling work in accordance with their needs, both onsite and offsite as well as project management.
- Maintain all recordkeeping, resource allocation, labor and equipment.
- Assist with preparation of final project reports including obtaining historical data and information.
- Conduct quality checks of all documents and reports, verify accuracy of data, information and calculations.
- Assist in maintaining the departmental policies, procedures and manuals.
- Execute and monitor measurable goals for team to ensure performance minimums are achieved.
- Responsible for upkeep and proper maintenance of all field operations equipment and all vehicles.
- Maintain a Repair Log for all equipment and vehicle repairs
- Manages all inventory kept in bulk and properly allocate to jobs
- Responsible for approving all time cards, allocating directly to jobs and inspecting for accuracy
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage subordinate supervisors who in turn supervise up to 30 employees on all service line teams.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of crew teams.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees.
- Planning, assigning and directing work.
- Appraising performance.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Report directly to the Director of Field Operations.
- Responsible for maintaining a full work force by continually searching for potential candidates. Utilize the Employee Referral Program incentive to
The ideal candidate will possess the following minimum requirements to be considered:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in new construction in related industries in a role of significant leadership. Must have experience in asphalt and concrete construction.
- Design /build general contracting company experience a plus.
- C.M. degree or similar education required.
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment and creative problem solving.
- Must have excellent leadership experience, sense of urgency and a natural ability to work in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Spanish language capability a strong plus.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Internet.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required.
- Must be comfortable with hands-on work environment.
- Travel if necessary
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes a comprehensive benefits package.
This is to be considered an outline of the work involved in this position and should not be construed as a limitation of duties or responsibilities from the standpoint of the employee or of Rose Paving LLC. All Rose Paving employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to "get the job done" and to contribute their particular skills or expertise, however possible, for the benefit of the company. This will require that the employee develop and maintain a good rapport with all members of the Rose Paving LLC Team. Such ability will be to the benefit of the employee and will not go unnoticed by the company.
Rose Paving is an Equal Opportunity Employertact
Rose Paving LLC
7300 W. 100th Place
Bridgeview, IL 60455
Location/Region: Nashville, TN