Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking a self-motivated and detail oriented Cashier - Bookkeeper for our Costa Mesa, CA location. The individual will operate a cash drawer, process credit card charges, refunds, disputes, ACH and ACH returns, balance bank account details for daily bank deposits, prepare bank deposits and monthly remittance summary reports. On a quarterly basis, the qualified individual will perform the duties of a bookkeeper and cashier, which will include the heavy use of a 10-key calculator, Enterprise Integrated Cashiering system (EICS) and personal computer.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
Applicant needs to be 10-key proficient with good communication skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook are also required. A prior experience with CICS, PSAR, Cash Pro, Paymode, Serena and Control-M is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- 2 years prior experience in retail and/or accounting experience preferred.
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office software including, Word and Excel, moderate proficiency in data entry required.
- Training in CA Auto, Home, Umbrella and Watercraft products preferred
- Knowledge of EICS, HUON, MACS, PSAR, Serena, PORTAL and Control-M systems preferred
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Costa Mesa, CA