Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position assists the Litigation attorneys in reviewing files and obtaining documents and records, and analyzing and compiling information into appropriate format for attorney use.
· Prepares responses to interrogatories and other discovery/trial documents, drafts letters, inter-office memos and other general correspondence.
· Conduct research for litigation matters such as motions, and the preparation of documents related to litigation and non-litigation matters.
· Compile data research from such resources as the internet, Lexis, Westlaw, library materials, digests, practice manuals or other sources.
· Performs other duties as required.Qualifications
· Paralegal Certificate Preferred.
· 4 Years equivalent industry work experience desired.
· Prior experience as a paralegal in trial and coverage work.
· Requires good understanding of insurance policies and the litigation process.
· Good analytical skills required.
· Advanced written communication skills required.
· Valid driver's license with appropriate level of financial responsibility and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
· Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA