CityMD is a network of urgent care centers dedicated to setting an unprecedented standard of care for our patients and an edifying, intuitive work environment for our employees. We are looking for board-certified Emergency and Family Practice trained physicians who thrive in an environment surrounded by highly trained and motivated individuals and operate on one of the most advanced administrative systems in healthcare today. Your responsibilities will include the diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages, and interpreting and archiving medical information.
- Scribes on staff. This allows you to focus your time on direct patient care
- Advanced imaging available on a routine and STAT basis, including CT, US and MRI
- Specialist consultation allows for 48 hour turn around and same day results for urgent cases
- State-of-the-art facilities, digital X-Ray, laboratory services with modern, clean and aesthetically designed work environments
- Dedicated physician led Aftercare team following up on all aspects of patient care
- Integrated Electronic Medical Records across all CityMD locations
Our commitment to our patients and employees, along with our state-of-the-art personalized healthcare delivery system, has taken CityMD from one location on the Upper East Side to over 90 in the New York, Seattle WA and NJ areas. As a proud “People First” company, we are centered on the values of integrity, excellence, professionalism and quality.
Our Compensation package is broken down as follows:
- Competitive hourly rate plus potential for incentive bonus 20K-80K!
- 160 hours Paid time off
- $3000 annually in CME
- 401k will match up to 4% of your contributions
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Occurrence based malpractice policy
** In addition, our premium pay is an additional $45 per hour
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current NY State Medical License
- At least 5 years post residency
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out CityMD
Check out Manhattan, NY
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (US)