We are closely monitoring the news as the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) progresses.
That being said, part of our application process does require you to be present at SunLife's office.
NOTHING is more important to Sunlife Home Care than the safety of our applicants, staff and clients.
As a result, we are taking all precautions to create a safe work environment for our staff.
Sunlife Home Care is looking for dynamic individuals who take pride in their work and enjoy working with seniors as part of a dedicated team. We are currently looking to hire people who want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for.
Your job should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification.
We can provide that for you! Our specialty DCW caregivers will not only have the opportunity to provide care but will also help to prevent seniors from hospital and skilled nursing admissions. Benefits* Excellent Benefits
* Training and continuing education * Comprehensive onboarding program
* Coaching and mentoring* * Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
* Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver
* Take pride in providing high quality care
* Hoyer Lift Experience (specific to client)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (85705)