The TNC Fleet Specialist handles fleet related functions within a Pool to ensure maximum performance through disciplined execution of fleet objectives. They are responsible for collaborating with all necessary parties and completing various daily fleet processes within the Pool. They will ensure their day to day activities are aligned with the strategic goals & objectives of the HLE Area Manager, HLE General Manager & Pool Fleet Manager.
- Execute on all day to day activities related to TNC fleet processes:
- Monitor TNC Pull List and ensure alignment of vehicle holds
- Stage TNC vehicles and coordinate all activity required to make them rental ready
- Coordinate inspections (ensure inspection forms are in car and in Filenet)
- Coordinate Re-registration and annual inspection processes.
- Seek out misplaced vehicles (TNC cars at RAC locations) and coordinate proper placement
- Coordinate TNC OOS with the TNC branches & RAC locations to ensure timely available for rent
- Maintain daily communication with TNC branches, Maintenance, Fleet and Transport companies
- Attend weekly TNC calls
- Maintain awareness of all new branch openings and fleet needs
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
- High School degree or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience in the car rental industry preferred.
- Financial and business acumen
- Customer service resolution practices
- Excellent communication techniques
- Labor & Employment laws
- Operations savvy
- Project Management
- Intuitive problem solving skills
Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Sacramento, CA (US)