Provide exceptional service by greeting and directing all guests to appropriate designated areas, as they enter the resort lobby. Provide primary support with answering any questions the guest may have regarding the area.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Ambassador you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Welcome guests to the resort with a warm welcome, smile, and positive attitude.
• Expedite guests waiting in line for check in to the appropriate desk for attraction tickets, welcome gift and answering general questions.
• Greet customers, vendors, guests and team members in a manner in which will promote the highest level of customer service.
• Provide exceptional customer service and have working knowledge of resort operations.
• Must be able to facilitate traffic in the resort lobby for the segmented guests and locations.
• Ability to build instant rapport with guests projecting a professional company image.
• Provides guests with answers to questions about the area as well as be able to give accurate directions to area attractions and facilities.
• Carries out a reasonable request by management of which the employee is capable of performing. Must be able to work outside in seasonal temperatures.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to work outside in all temperatures.
- At least one year hospitality and/or customer service experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to stand for a full shift.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.