Senior professional role requiring high skill with extensive proficiency. Handles complex calls and possesses in-depth knowledge of several FIS products. Works independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated or a senior peer needs to be consulted. Wide latitude for independent judgment and is expected to provide guidance and cross-training to others. Effectively communicates with most levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Ability to negotiate complex processes and issues with others. Contributes to the development, documentation and implementation of standards or guidelines. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. Participates in Product Release activities including User Acceptance Testing and execution of test cases. Typically requires a minimum of 5 years banking or related financial industry experience. Customer service or client management experience - a plus. Some travel will be required. Job Summary:
Act as primary liaison for the service side of the client relationship including responsibility for relationship management and service delivery for one or more assigned clients strategic to the Enterprise. General Duties & Responsibilities:
- As primary liaison, is responsible for escalation, effective oversight of client projects and implementations, execution of account plan activities, building of relationships with client contacts and management and coordination of the client loyalty process.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, overall management of the relationship and client retention activities.
- Answers customer inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail or facsimile.
- Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients and FIS resources.
- Serves as primary point of contact for external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests and respond to client inquiries
- Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.
- Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions.
- Coordinates with clients, relationship managers and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
- May prepare monthly and quarterly departmental reports.
- Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services and company policies and procedures.
- Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products, services or other resources to customer and refers to managing director/relationship manager.
- May participate in business reviews to learn about clients' strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and/or services FIS is offering.
- Participates in client loyalty process by informing assigned clients of process, encouraging clients to respond to survey information in a timely manner, participating in follow-up discussions and developing action plans to address any negative comments.
- Responsible for tracking and coordinating the resolution of customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, the overall management of the client relationship and client retention activities.
- Recreates client issues in test environment
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
- Manages and communicates expectations internally and externally.
- Manages the service component of the client relationship.
- Educates clients on various FIS processes and procedures assisting with awareness, navigation and self-help
- Conducts regularly scheduled status calls with client to discuss important key service topics, to review projects in clients queue and to discuss available service offerings.
- Reviews invoices, conducts periodic billing reviews, ensures credits, write-offs and payments are properly applied, works with assigned clients, manages director/relationship manager or billing team to resolve billing
- Provides oversight on commitment requests including setting up commitment in system, participating in project kickoffs to ensure understanding of project expectations and scope, ensures proper resources are assigned, monitors target dates and ensures billing is accurate and on time.
- May work at an FIS or a client location.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires good working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
- Knowledge of FIS products and Services
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Strong problem solving skills
- Broad knowledge of FIS products and related services; in-depth knowledge of products and services for which team(s) provide support
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Some flexibility of hours is required
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Saint Petersburg, FL