Responsible to operate converting bag machines in a safe manner and produce quality product with minimal scrap, meet production schedules and keep work area clean.
Ensure departmental compliance with all certification requirements (AIB, ISO)
- Follow all safety rules and regulations; wear PPE
- Read, understand and follow work instructions to produce product that meet standards (production, scrap, quality)
- Follow quality requirements to ensure all product produced meet or exceed specifications
- Communicate with employees from your own and other departments to create a team work environment and ensure that the machine is in top running condition.
- Perform any light maintenance that is needed on machine and communicate major issues to supervisor/lead person.
- Run and catch on a machine or run 2-3 machines with help of an assistant.
- Fill out all required paperwork and labels.
- Must be able to work scheduled overtime.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Product or industry specific machine experience
- Have basic mechanical skills
- High school level mathematics
- Trouble shooting/problem solving skills
About this company
We're constantly reshaping the packaging industry — and you can be part of it.
As a team member, you join a diverse mix of forward-thinking professionals dedicated to producing world-class packaging. We're always looking to bring in top-tier talent — it's one of the many keys to our tremendous success and continuing growth. Our open culture nurtures an atmosphere of encouragement and empowers the free exchange of fresh ideas and the sharing of best practices.
By joining us, you become an integral part of an entrepreneurial company in a fast-paced, exciting environment that provides varied opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH