Are you interested in working for a company that fosters growth opportunities, community involvement and a team oriented atmosphere? ClarkDietrich Engineering Services fosters a work-life balance and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Join a team that is STRONGER THAN STEEL℠, by applying to become an Assistant Accounts Payable Analyst at our West Chester, OH location.
The Assistant Accounts Payable Analyst position will be responsible for handling freight and assisting in areas of need.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Match invoices to online receiving documents.
- Enter and Post invoices into computer systems.
- Reconcile invoice batches.
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors and plants.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
- File paid invoices and statements (electronically).
- Month end closing support and schedule prep.
- Preparation of accruals with back-up documentation.
- Assisting with mail.
- Detail orientated
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong interest in continuous improvement.
- Ability to work with offsite locations to resolve problems.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Basic understanding of general accounting principles.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to analyze complex data.
CLARKDIETRICH BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual Incentive
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement Program
- Community Service Day
Location/Region: West Chester, OH