FIS is looking for a Service Delivery Analyst II
to join our Internet Banking team in St. Pete, FL.
This position will provide technical client support required to maintain a high level of availability and stability for one or more applications. This includes incident/problem analysis and resolution, change deployment and certification, application performance, application operations management and development support.The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SQL and 2+ years of technical support experience. Any experience in the banking or finance industry is a plus! ***
The shift for this role is currently Monday - Friday, 11am - 8pm EST*** The Ideal Candidate:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of experience providing technical support, basic understanding of networking.
- Strong understanding of SQL - must have strong background with Windows platforms, SQL Query Language, batch processing and possess a basic understanding of networking and system structure.
- Must have thorough knowledge of web-based technologies and applications, web browsers and transactional web sites. An understanding of Internet Banking and ancillary products including bill pay, check and statement imaging, Quicken/Money downloads and online interfaces is a definite plus.
- Excellent organizational abilities, must have strong attention to detail
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Provides technical support activities for a software production processing environment.
- Installs, maintains and supports application/source code and/or its components and subsystems including third party software.
- Detects, diagnoses and reports related problems.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents, problems or known errors related to failures in application and supporting software components.
- Provides technical assistance to programming staff in the analysis of application software amends, performance and resource consumption.
- Creates and maintains complete documentation relative to the support of application software.
- On call for 24-hour support for applications 1 week out of the month (rotates between team members.)
- Follows escalation procedures, when appropriate, to resolve incidents, problems or known errors in a timely manner.
- Uses appropriate diagnostic tools to isolate and resolve incidents, problems or known errors.
- Assists development teams in requirements definition, system design and delivery of projects.
- Verifies technical specifications for development projects.
- Acts as project liaison/Services Delivery advocate on projects.
- Assists client support with development of internal and client directed communications related to incidents, problems or known errors.
- Plans and supports application specific disaster recovery activities including development and maintenance of documentation.
- Conducts production support validations/certifications and accepts turnover from development.
- Provides standardized operational reporting metrics to business as well as information technology management.
- Monitors and maintains product availability, capacity and performance for products based on defined service level.
- Provides support to the application security functionality and related administrative and audit services.
- Participates in change management reviews, confirmation of changes implemented and validate associated documentation.
- Ability to provide on-call support and extended working hours when called on and willingness to accept periodic rotation to primary 24hour on-call role, responding
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- You are self-motivated, organized and efficient
- You understand SQL and basic network troubleshooting
- You have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as you will be expected to delve into, and resolve issues independent of others.
- You know how to manage priorities and provide thorough follow up
- You take good notes and you are willing to ask for help when needed - this is important!
- If you enjoy learning from a variety of team members, developing new ways to enhance existing processes, are driven by real-world applications and are looking for a great place to grow your career - we want to hear from you! We are looking for smart, driven and dedicated team members to join our team.
At FIS we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.FIS BENEFITS & PERKS
- Earn work-from-home time
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Flexible work schedule
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- Tax advantage flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- To help you manage your work and life needs we offer a health advocate program, tuition reimbursement and a group legal service plan
- 401K match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- FIS Gives Back Program - supporting our local community
FISâ¢ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FISâ€™ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clientsâ€™ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poorâ€™s 500Â® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Saint Petersburg, FL