We are looking for American and Canadian Registered Nurses (RN) across all specialties for multiple locations all over the USA to join our team!
We have a number of full time permanent positions in ER , MS, ICU, L&D ,CVICU , Oncology, NICU , PICU, POST PARTUM, PACU and OR --excellent rates, sign-up bonus and superb working environment!
Our client is a state of the art facility in a sunny warm climate.
Great Lifestyle. Multicultural Workforce.
These positions are due to growth!
The RN is responsible for managing the care of patients which require general assessments related to specific conditions and general therapies and interventions. The professional nurse is responsible in the delivery of care through utilization of the nursing process in accordance with hospital policies and procedures and established patient care standards and practice.
By joining our clients team you will receive:
· Competitive Pay
· Health Insurance
· Weekly Payroll
· Direct Deposit
· 24 Hour Accessibility
· Personalized Service
· Facility and in house orientation
- NCLEX passer
- Minimum of 1 year current experience in an acute hospital Medical and Surgical care setting
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
- Assess and treat patients
- Current BLS & PALS from the American Heart Association, ACLS preferred
- Proficiency in computer charting (at least one year experience), EPIC preferred
If you are not interested but you know someone who is, please let us know. We offer excellent referral fees if we place someone you send to us.
We have one client who will train for NCLEX-RN exam for nurses who have 2 years of current experience in a Tertiary Hospital.
We are a boutique recruitment agency working with engineers seeking the best job opportunities in today's competitive marketplace. We only work with carefully selected clients who offer cutting-edge technology, top salaries and lots of career growth opportunities in high-demand industries.
Our mission is to successfully partner with both our clients and our candidates by building long-term relationships. Our team is trained to accurately identify and understand both client and candidate needs in order to ensure an excellent "fit" from the outset. In fact, we do not measure our success by the number of placements we make, but rather by how successful they are in the long run.