Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and direct all tax work flow within Bayco Tax Department
- Provide all Bayco’s Clients with professional and timely tax preparation service.
- Maintenance of Client relationships.
- Preparation of Client tax projections and planning.
- Preparation of multi-state personal property returns and knowledge of related asset classification. Also, filing and support of protests with local assessors when necessary.
- Research and preparation of multi-state Unclaimed Property Holder reports.
- Response to IRS and state tax notices on behalf of Bayco Clients.
- Sales Tax Audit defense and compliance for Clients.
- Maintenance of Client fixed asset schedules.
- Contact person for all new and existing Clients for state, local and federal tax issues.
- Business valuation services.
- Minimum five years of tax preparation experience. Multi state experience required.
Bayco Management Co. has been helping business clients since 1981 and has clients in 38 states including Hawaii. Our Southfield, MI. Office provides Accounting, Bookkeeping, Full Tax service for our business, corporate, and individual clients' and Business Consultation. We are Business Accountants who understand many aspects of business, thus aiding our Clients to attain a success in their business.
If you a Tax Professional with a CPA credentials seeking the right combination of work and leisure, join the Bayco Management service team. As the head of our Tax Services your duties will include seeking new business. Our professional staff continually exceeds our Clients expectations in both service and quality of work. We are a Client driven company.
Bayco staff members work in a professional environment, show both team spirit and a 'do the job right' attitude in fulfilling our Company's mission.
See our website at- www.BaycoUSA.biz - Job Opportunities page for further information.
Location/Region: Southfield, MI (US)