Pharmacy - 554Syracuse, NYNon ClinicalPer Diem, Day/Evenings/Nights, scheduled as needed: 7:00am-3:30pm, 3:00pm-11:30pm, 8:30pm-7:00amReq # 22720Posted 04/20/2021 Pharmacy Technician performs pharmacy tasks under the supervision of the Pharmacist. Assists the Pharmacist in the activities related to medication order entry, processing, and delivery. Must be willing and able to perform all the Pharmacy Assistant duties when necessary. Assists the Pharmacist in the activities related to compounding sterile IV solutions, syringes, TPNs, and oral syringes.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- National certification as a Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) is required.
- Licensed and Registration from NYS as a Registered Pharmacy Technician.
- National certification must be maintained throughout employment.
- Previous Pharmacy experience
- Typing and computer skills necessary.
- Must be able to operate automated machinery (prefer experience with Pharmacy Robots, automated dispensing cabinets, packagers, or IV Compounders)
- Works weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays on a rotating basis.
- Must maintain competency in pharmaceutical calculations utilized in the preparation of medications and maintain competency for USP 797 Standards.
About this company
Do you know how others can tell you love your job? Your family, friends, co-workers and patients…they see it in your smile and sense it when you spend time together. That’s because when you enjoy your job, it makes all aspects of your life that much better. When you love your job, it shows.
? Competitive pay scale
? Welcome aboard package for new RN grads
? Comprehensive low-cost insurances
? Flexible scheduling
? Opportunities to enhance clinical growth and advancement
? Tuition reimbursement
Location/Region: Syracuse, NY